Apetit Plc: Announcement of conveyance of own shares

Apetit Plc: Announcement of conveyance of own shares

Apetit Plc, Stock exchange release, 1 October 2021 at 2:00 p.m.

Apetit Plc: Announcement of conveyance of own shares

Apetit Plc has assigned a total of 1,568 shares (APETIT) on 30 September 2021 (other conveyance) as a reward to members of the Board of Directors. The assignment value is EUR 20,971.53 in total, which corresponds approximately to EUR 13.37 per share. Taking into account the above-specified conveyances, the company holds a total 79,662 shares. The remuneration has also been paid retrospectively to those persons who, after the election of the current Board of Directors (August 17, 2021), are no longer members of Apetit Plc's Board of Directors.

Apetit Plc’s Supervisory Board decided on August 17, 2021, that the Chairman will receive an annual remuneration of EUR 39,060, the Deputy Chairman will receive EUR 24,120 and the Board members’ EUR 19,560. A total of 60 per cent of the annual remuneration will be in cash and the remaining 40 per cent in the form of Apetit Plc's shares held by the company at the current value of the share at the time of transfer. The remuneration was decided to be paid in share and cash payments quarterly.

Apetit Plc

For further information, please contact:

CFO Teemu Luovila, tel. +358 10 402 2114

Apetit is a food industry company firmly rooted in Finnish primary production. Our operations are based on a unique and sustainable value chain: we create well-being with vegetables by offering tasty food solutions that make daily life easier. We also produce high-quality vegetable oils and rapeseed expellers for feeding stuff, and trade grain on the international markets. Apetit Plc's shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. In 2020, Apetit Group's net sales were EUR 293 million.


Related articles