Remuneration

Remuneration in 2017

Supervisory Board

The Annual General meeting decides on the remuneration of the Supervisory Board.

As decided by the Annual General Meeting on 24 March 2017, the remuneration paid to the members of the Supervisory Board are

– the monthly remuneration paid to the Supervisory Board’s chairman is EUR 1,000
– the monthly remuneration paid to the deputy chairman is EUR 655
– the meeting allowance paid to the chairman and the members of the Supervisory Board is EUR 300

The meeting allowance is paid also to the members of the Nomination Committee as well as to the chairman of the Supervisory Board and the deputy chairman of the Supervisory Board when participating to the Board of Directors’ meetings.

 

Board of Directors

The Supervisory Board decides on the remuneration of the of the Board of Directors.

As decided by the Supervisory Board on 12 April 2017

– the annual remuneration paid to the chairman of the Board of Directors is EUR 39,060
– the annual remuneration paid to the deputy chairman EUR is 24,120
– the annual remuneration paid to the other Board members is EUR 19,560

A total of 60 per cent of the annual remuneration will be in cash and the remaining 40 per cent in the form of Apetit Plc’s shares held by the company at the current value of the share at the time of transfer. The remuneration will be paid once a year in December.

In addition, a meeting fee of EUR 510 is paid to the Chairman and EUR 300 to the members of the Board.

Remuneration Statements

Remuneration Statement 2018
Remuneration Statement 2017
Remuneration statement 2016
Remuneration statement 2015
Remuneration statement 2014
Remuneration statement 2013
Remuneration statement 2012
Remuneration statement 2011
Remuneration statement 2010