Apetit Plc, Stock Exchange Release, 12 August 2020 at 4.00 p.m.
At its meeting on 12th of August 2020, Apetit Plc’s Supervisory Board elected Harri Eela as its Chairman and Marja-Liisa Mikola-Luoto as the Deputy Chairman.
The Supervisory Board decided to elect 6 members to Apetit Plc's Board of Directors. Lasse Aho, Annikka Hurme, Antti Korpiniemi, Simo Palokangas, Kati Rajala and Niko Simula were elected as the members of the Board of Directors. Simo Palokangas was appointed as the Chairman and Lasse Aho as the Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors.
It was decided that the Board members will be paid an annual remuneration of EUR 19,560 and that the Chairman and Deputy Chairman will receive an annual remuneration of EUR 39,060 and EUR 24,120, respectively. A total of 60 per cent of the annual remuneration will be in cash and the remaining 40 per cent in the form of Apetit Plc's shares held by the company at the current value of the share at the time of transfer. The remuneration will be paid once a year in December. It was also decided that the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors will be paid a meeting allowance of EUR 510 and EUR 300, respectively.
For further information, please contact:
Teemu Luovila, CFO, tel, +358 10 402 00
Apetit is a food industry company firmly rooted in Finnish primary production. Our operations are based on a unique value chain: we create well-being with vegetables by offering healthy and tasty food solutions that make daily life easier. We also produce high-quality vegetable oils and rapeseed expellers for feeding stuff, and trade grain on the international markets. Apetit Plc's shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. In 2019, Apetit Group's net sales were EUR 313 million. Read more at apetit.fi.